Deadline: 15 September 2016
Technical Assistance to the Civil Society organizations (TACSO) People-to-People is supporting the event organized by GONG: The Role of Policy Analysts and Investigative Journalists in Safeguarding Democracy taking place in Zadar, Croatia on 17-21 October 2016.
This event represents the fourth iteration of GONG’s Regional School of Policy Analysis, bringing together researchers-activists from former Yugoslav countries. The schools are a combination of academic, practical and critical content, with the effect of influencing how further analytical and advocacy efforts are conducted.
The main objectives are to:
- Increase and improve the capacity and actions of CSOs
- Improve the democratic role of CSOs.
Candidates from Civil Society Organizations fitting the following criteria are invited to apply:
- Organization is registered and working in the IPA region from Bosnia-Herzegovina, the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia, Kosovo
- Organization is an active member of a network aiming to influence policy making and public opinion
- Candidate is active in research and advocacy concerning the protection of liberal democratic values, specifically human rights protection and advancement, transparency and openness of government institutions, rule of law, peace building, citizen participation
- Candidate has sufficient command of English and B-H-S languages to participate in the event
- Candidate is committed to participate actively for the entire duration of the programme.
How to Apply
Interested applicants are requested to complete the online Application Form.
For more information, please visit TACSO.