Deadline: 30 May 2018
UNDP is seeking applications for its ‘Civil Society Organizations (CSOs) in the framework of a public call for proposals as part of the Regional Program for Local Democracy in the Western Balkans (Reload) in the city of Banja Luka’.
The project aims at strengthening the partnership between the local government units (LGU) and civil society in the Western Balkans (WB) through the construction and expansion of a transparent approach to funding civil society organizations (CSOs) from the budgets of local government, and in order to address the needs of the population in the communities.
Specific objective of project in Bosnia and Herzegovina is to further strengthen partnerships between local authorities and civil society by expanding successful models transparent project financing of civil society organizations (CSOs) from the budgets of local government units (LGU), aimed at increasing citizen participation in decision-making processes and improving service delivery in local communities.
The basic purpose of the project is to maintain a transparent, development-oriented and project approach to financing CSOs from the budget of local government, which contributes to the achievement of local priorities in accordance with development strategies.
The value of project proposals that will be awarded under this call must fall between the following minimum and maximum amounts:
- minimum amount: 10.000,00.
- maximum amount: 70.000,00KM.
- Participation in this Public call is open, on the same basis, for all formally registered CSO / NGO (association / associations or foundations), in accordance with the legislation in force in BiH. To apply to the Public Call applicants must:
- be a legal entity unprofitable karakteraregistrovano in BiH in accordance with applicable legislation (organization / association or foundation);
- Potential applicants may not participate in the call or receive grants if the project proposal fails to submit a signed declaration of eligibility.
- This Public call is open to branches of foreign and international associations, foundations and other nonprofit organizations that are registered and operating in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Applicants will be excluded from participation in the call or from the awarding of grants if, at the time the call for submission of proposals:
- entities conflicts of interest;
- guilty of giving false information to the authorized party for contracts, which are required as a prerequisite for participation in the call for submission of project proposals or if you did not submit the necessary information
- attempted to obtain confidential information, influence the Commission for evaluation or authorized party for contracts during the evaluation process calls for the submission of proposals.
- Partnerships and eligibility of partners
- Applicants may apply individually or in partnership with other civil society organizations / NGOs.
- Project partners may include other civil society organizations / NGOs. Partners of the applicant participating in the creation and implementation of the project, the same rules apply to partner organizations as well as zatroškove carrier project.
- Partnerske organization must meet the same eligibility requirements as well as the applicant.
- If applied in the partnership, “applicant” will be the lead organization and, if he is elected as the contracting party (the “Beneficiary”), will bear full legal and financial responsibility for project execution.
- Partnership Statement must be properly filled and constitute an integral part of the application.
- And other organizations and / or institutions may be involved in the project (schools, kindergartens, museums, etc.).
- Organizations, institutions and their associates can contribute to the implementation of project activities, but can not be the beneficiaries of funds allocated via this public invitation.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
For further information, please visit UNDP