The Knowles Educational and Charitable Trust for International Leadership (Kectil) is inviting applications for the 2022 Kectil Colleagues Program. The goal of this program is to nurture, network, and mentor youth in developing countries who have the potential to be leaders and make a positive difference in their communities, countries and maybe even the world!
- facilitating innovative leadership training and
- providing a means to allow these highly talented youth become part of a guided network with other similarly talented and passionate youth in developing countries who will support, nurture, teach and learn from each other as they mature.
- Multiple-week modules with deep dive challenging assignments to address hot issues facing youth globally, led by experts and key youth leaders
- Good government; peace-keeping; entrepreneurship and innovation; environment; male and female roles in society; mental health; unemployment; early pregnancies and female reproductive health; corruption in society; etc.
- Join community engagements to implement social advancements
- Meet and network with talented passionate youth around the world
- Make life-long global friends who share your commitment to advance society
- Not a political, religious or cultural organization; transcends every form of bias
- Authentic, honest, candid dialogue
- Merit-based certificates awarded at the end of the program
- Connect with other students on social media (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter) with facilitated web-based group discussion.
- Youth (aged 17-27)
- Developing and least developed countries
- Demonstrated talent and passion for leadership and social advancement in any field
- Proficient in English
- Access to a laptop and/or mobile phone and internet connection
For more information, visit https://kectil.com/