The Liveability Challenge is back in its 4th edition to hunt for and accelerate the adoption of innovation solution to urban challenges of the 21st century in cities in the tropics.
It is accepting proposals with the most disruptive, game-changing ideas that will help cities accelerate decarbonization and address its resource challenges.
The Liveability Challenge is presented by Temasek Foundation and organised by Eco-Business. Temasek Foundation supports a diverse range of programmes that uplift lives and communities in Singapore and beyond.
Collectively, the programmes strengthen social resilience, foster international exchange, enhance regional capabilities, and advance science for a sustainable world. Temasek Foundation’s programmes, made possible through philanthropic endowments gifted by Temasek, strive towards achieving positive outcomes for individuals and communities now, and for generations to come.
Finalists in The Liveability Challenge 2021 could secure the following:
- Up to S$1 million in funding by Temasek Foundation;
- A minimum of $50,000 investment by Planet Rise;
- $50,000 investment by Amasia.
- The competition is open to Singapore-based and international participants aged 18 years or over, except employees of Temasek Foundation and Eco-Business, and close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation and judging of the competition.
- You are eligible if you are:
- 18 years or over.
- Not an employee of Temasek Foundation or Eco-Business.
- Not a close relative or connected otherwise with individuals involved in the shortlisting, judging and organising of The Liveability Challenge.
For more information, visit https://www.theliveabilitychallenge.org/