Deadline: 20 July 2018
Emergence Foundation is seeking applications for its grant programme to support projects that improve the quality of life of individuals, enhance communities and benefit the environment: projects which affect a shift in consciousness and perspective based on the fundamental unity of all life, providing a force of positive change in the world. Applicants will need to explain how their project fits with these aims.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
This fund has been set up by the Emergence Foundation following a period of strategic review of the Foundation’s activities. In developing the fund, the views of a range of stakeholders have been particularly important and carefully considered.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- The Foundation anticipates distributing relatively small grants to individuals and organisations of £1,000 up to £25,000 between 2018 and 2022.
The Emergence Foundation want their funding to:
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Enhance beneficiaries’ inner enrichment, sense of meaning and purpose in life: catalysing conscious moral and spiritual development through a heartfelt connection to ‘other(s)’, nature, life, and a motivation to contribute positively to the future
- Create/inspire in beneficiaries the qualities of courage, inner strength, and a commitment to improving the lives of others
- Enable beneficiaries to discover a more holistic, integrated relationship to life; to collaborate with others in order to counter the fragmentation, alienation and partisan attitudes so prevalent
- Address the current moral, spiritual, cultural, and /or environmental crises that endanger humanity and all of life, by developing practical, measurable, holistic solutions
The following can apply to this fund:
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- Registered charities including Charitable Incorporated Organisations (CIO’s)
- Constituted voluntary organisations
- Community Interest Companies (without shares/ dividends)
- ‘Start-up’ organisations with a bank account (in the name of the organisation), a constitution and income/ expenditure projections, and
- Individuals promoting schemes that deliver benefits to other people/ the wider community
- Preference will be given to applicants and projects within the UK
- Organisations must comply with UK Charity Commission regulations and any local country requirements.
How to Apply
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
Applicants can apply via given website.
For further information, please visit Emergence Foundation.
(Ad) Lots of grant opportunities but no idea how to write a proposal to apply for them? We have a huge collection of sample proposals available only for Premium Members. You can view these proposals and even request for download. Get ideas from other successful grantees and write your proposal quickly. Learn more.