Deadline: 11 October 2019
The National Lottery Heritage Fund is inviting applications from Non profit Organisations to create positive and lasting change for people and communities, now and for the future.
National Lottery Grants for Heritage is our open programme for all types of heritage project in the UK.
They will only fund projects that:
- Have a clear plan with a defined start, middle and end.
- Have not already started.
- Include a development phase that will last up to two years.
- Include a delivery phase that will last up to five years.
- Landscapes and nature
- Heritage at risk
What they are looking for
The concept behind the Heritage Horizon Awards is: “Backing big ideas, unlocking possibilities”. This means, they expect all projects to be:
- The Grant size range between £250,000 to £5 million.
- Not-for-profit organisation.
- Partnership led by a not-for-profit organisation.
- If applicants are making a joint application, they will need to decide which organisation will be the lead applicant.
- Charities, trusts and charitable incorporated organisations.
- Community and voluntary groups.
- Community/parish councils.
- Community interest companies.
- Faith based or church organisations.
- Local authorities.
- Other public sector organisations.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online via given website.
Eligible Country: United Kingdom
For more information please visit https://www.heritagefund.org.uk/funding/heritage-horizon-awards