The UNOPS is seeking organisations that will implement the activity “Strengthening Business Group of Peat Community in the Targeted Areas of Peatland Restoration”.
- Assist in the formation of economic institutions (cooperatives, SMEs, etc.) to support alternative livelihood based on creative economy in Peat Care Villages;
- Develop capacity building and good governance of cooperatives or SMEs in Peat Care Village;
- Set up collaboration of local economic institutions in several Peat Care Villages;
- Assist in connecting cooperatives or SMEs to financial institutions
- Established peat craft economic institution e.g cooperative, kube etc.;
- Standard operational procedure for organizational and financial management;
- Established collaboration among craft business groups;
- Availability access to information in financial institutions and/or markets.
- Limitations. Examples:
- Only national NGOs registered in country Indonesia
- Only entities with proven experience operating in region – South Kalimantan
- Minimum requirements/qualifications. Examples:
- Expertise in carrying out activities related to peatland sustainable agriculture and
- Facilitation of peatland SMEs
- Administrative capacity of at least 3 staff
- Other critical considerations. Examples:
- No sub-agreements allowed.
- Past performance will be strongly considered when selecting the most suitable proposal.
For more information, visit https://www.ungm.org/Public/Notice/110718