Deadline: 25 June 2019
Consortium of the Eastern European Network for Civic Education (EENCE) member organizations is inviting interested parties to submit their ideas for workshops, seminars, panel discussions, keynote speeches and project results at the open seminar, contributing in the central topic of EENCE Summit 2019 in Batumi (Georgia).
This call is addressed to young scholars, academics, researchers, representatives of CSOs, foundations, associations, animation specialists, decision makers from formal and informal education institutions, citizens from Eastern Europe and Russia as well as from any other part of the world.
The main goal is to develop and strengthen potential of civic education providers in the region (Eastern partnership countries and Russia) and support cooperation between them through sharing experience and best practices; discussion of joint projects, campaigns, actions to promote civic education; discussion on the current challenges of civic education, etc.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
The idea is to create a platform for long-term communication of goals, issues, formats, ongoing needs and projects as well as challenges of civic education in each country.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
EENCE Mission is to contribute in sustainable and strategic development of civil society in the Eastern Partnership region and Russia by expanding civic education and strengthening the capacity of organizations and experts working in the field.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
- Promote the importance of civic education in the region and find possible ways of further development.
- Highlight the potential and best practices of Eastern Europe and Russia in terms of civic education.
- Demonstrate the potential of the EENCE Network members and other civic education providers.
- Strengthen the cooperation between the EENCE members and strengthening EENCE cooperation with external civic education stakeholders.
- Create an open collaboration platform.
- Lobby civic education in other European countries, discussion, exchange and cooperation between civic education experts, practitioners and professionals.
- Elaborate new strategies, concepts for civic education.
- Find and feature inspiring spaces (in host countries), create an engaging agenda, which enables meaningful exchange and cross-sectoral cooperation.
What can be submitted?
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
They welcome concepts of seminars / plenary papers / speeches / project result presentations, etc. related to or focused on the following areas:
- Public awareness raising regarding civic education problems.
- Raise interest towards civic education.
- Explain the purport of the civic education.
- Civic education in the formal and non-formal spheres.
- Challenges and the role of civic education in a global world.
- Development of image and sustainability of civic education.
- Resources for civic education providers.
- Role of women in decision-making processes.
The above list is not comprehensive.
(Ad) How to raise funds? Where can I find a list of donors for my area of work? How to write proposals? How can I submit a grant request to USAID, the European Commission or the Gates Foundation? How can I use Social Media to promote my work? We have developed powerful resources in the form of Ebook and Articles covering all this information and more. Learn more.
- The submitted concepts can relate to formal and non-formal civic education, as well as various cultural spheres. In terms of practical examples, we are particularly looking for projects that link formal and non-formal sectors of civic education.
- The travel and accommodation costs for the invited experts during the Summit will be covered by the organizers. Please note that only the costs up to a maximum of two persons per seminar or project presentation, and one person panel discussions / keynote speeches can be covered. In addition, organizers can allocate the grant for the acquisition of necessary materials to perform Summit activities, as applicable.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their proposals online via given website.
For more information, please visit http://eence.eu/open-calls/