The Humanitarian Assistance and Resilience Programme Facility (HARP-F) has launched the Design and Development of Online Self-Learning Training Platform to develop their capabilities in humanitarian and resilience programming.
- Emergency Preparedness and Response
- Disaster Risk Reduction
- Financial management
- Compliance – Safeguarding and Anti-Fraud / Corruption
- Requirements gathering, user flows: 4 days (18-21 October)
- Planning, wireframes creation: 6 days (25-30 October)
- Development: 21 days (1 November-10 December)
- Testing and product release: 5 days (13- 17 December)
- Maintenance: from December
- A cover letter of no more than 2 pages setting out the company’s experience in developing and maintaining e-learning content and modules.
- A technical response to these Terms of Reference of no more than 5 pages, including demonstrated ability to develop the e-learning platform in Myanmar language
- CVs of the individuals conducting the work, including their working language. At least one web developer must be fluent in Myanmar language)
- A portfolio of work showing the company’s expertise in course-related tasks such as course outlines, design documents, descriptions, diagrams, exercise, assessments, FAQ, quizzes , PowerPoint slides, etc.
For more information, visit https://www.harpfacility.com/resources/call-proposal-design-and-development-online-self-l/