Deadline: 21 August 2019
Australian High Commission in Republic of Kenya is seeking applications for its Direct Aid Program (DAP) which is designed to provide financial assistance to eligible groups or organizations undertaking suitable small-scale development projects.
It is imperative that projects have defined and realistic objectives and clear outcomes.
- DAP grants are awarded to a maximum of AUD 60,000 (approximately USD 41,340 at time of publishing).
- Activities may run up to a maximum of two years.
- Projects must be self-sustaining and recurrent/ongoing costs will not be supported (e.g. salaries/rental/utility costs, micro credit schemes or any other project that involves return of money, etc.). Projects that demonstrate a high level of local contribution (financially and/or in kind) are encouraged.
How to Apply
- The application form requires applicants to include the following information:
- background on the group/organization requesting assistance
- a description of the project and its objectives
- an accurate financial breakdown of costs involved (invoices must be attached to substantiate costings)
- a Risk Management Strategy that (if relevant) includes assessment of risks to children
- timeframe for implementing the project
- copy of organization’s registration certificate
- Applicants can apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit https://kenya.embassy.gov.au/nair/dap.html