Deadline: 11 August 2017
The Singapore International Foundation is seeking applications for its Artists for a Better World programme in order to grow the Arts for Good ecosystem, which harnesses the power of arts and culture to create positive social change. This year, the programme will focus on exploring how the arts can create positive social change for people with disabilities.
- Build your capacity by providing exposure, expanding perspectives and growing understanding and skills needed such as programme design, impact measurement and stakeholder management
- Connect you with professionals to form a regional ecosystem of corporates, social welfare organisations, education and cultural institutions keen in harnessing the arts for social change
- Provide opportunities to start new collaborations across borders
For successful applicants, SIF shall provide the Individual with monetary compensation up to Singapore Dollars Three Hundred (S$300) or fifty percent (50%) of travel-related expenses (only flight or bus tickets, travel insurance, visa and two-way airport transfer), whichever value is lower, which will be disbursed at the end of the respective study trips, based on the receipts submitted to and accepted by SIF.
The SIF is looking to enrol up to 30 applicants to take part in Artists for a Better World. Eligible applicants are as follows:
- Emerging arts and culture practitioners from any medium or genre, creative professionals, art administrators and programmers from non-governmental organisations and social welfare organisations
- Have prior experience working with a community through the arts
- Interested in arts-based projects aimed at creating social impact within the disabled community
- Conversant and able to work in English
- Able to attend all segments of the programme
- Of any age and nationality
How to Apply
Interested applicants must download the application form via given website.
For more information, please visit Artists for a Better World.