The Young African Leaders Initiative (YALI) Regional Leadership Center Southern Africa (RLC SA) Cohort 22 and Online Cohort 16 Programmes is now open for applications.
The RLC SA aims to create critical thinkers who can solve complex, multidisciplinary problems; foster entrepreneurial and innovative thinking, and encourage cross-border communication and multicultural collaboration.
The RLC SA develops the skills of young African leaders by providing core training in contemporary African issues, as well as specialized training in three key areas: Business and Entrepreneurship; Civic Leadership, and Public Management.
The Young African Leaders Initiative (YALI) is a signature effort to invest in the next generation of African leaders. The YALI Regional Leadership Center Southern Africa (RLC SA) is hosted by the University of South Africa at the Graduate School of Business Leadership in Midrand, South Africa.
- Age (18-35)
- Demonstrated commitment to positively impact their communities, countries, and the African continent
- Proven experience and track record in Public Management, Business, Entrepreneurship, or Civic Leadership
- Citizenship of: Angola, Botswana, Comoros, Lesotho, Malawi, Madagascar, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Seychelles, South Africa, Swaziland, Zambia, or Zimbabwe.
- Ability to commit to a two-weeks online and three-weeks residential programme
- English language proficiency
- The Program encourages applications from:
For more information, visit YALI.