Deadline: 15 May 2017
The Chrysalis Trust is currently accepting applications from the UK registered charities providing public benefit.
The trust prioritizes less popular and harder to fund projects.
The trust provides support for both capital projects and core funding.
All grants are made at the discretion of the trustees without discrimination on any grounds. Amongst other things, the trustees will consider the following criteria:
- The ability of the applicant to demonstrate that they already provide or will provide public benefit
- The impact the grant will make with regard to relieving hardship, distress or sickness and/or promoting social welfare
- The number of people the grant will benefit and for how long
- How any shortfall in funding for the project will be raised
- The time scale for the project
- No research – academic or medical
- No holidays or outings
- No arts or entertainment activities
- No animal welfare
- No local appeals outside of the North East of England
- No general appeals. There will be no response to general appeal communications.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted via email.
Eligible Country: UK
For more information, please visit The Chrysalis Trust.