The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) hereby invites you to participate in a Call for Proposals for CSO/NGO to support the RESTORE (Response Toward Resilience) project, Support to Person with Disability Community.
UNDP is seeking a partnership with the Organization of People with Disabilities (OPD). UNDP will scale up its intervention with PwD groups on developing inclusive communication awareness that is targeting to be published in public spaces such as in the mode of public transportation. In addition, the OPD is expected to expand the advocacy with public transportation service providers to achieve targets, UNDP will intervene activities as follow:
- Develop inclusive communication awareness that relevant to the needs of the People with disabilities group during COVID19 outbreaks. It includes all information to protect the target groups from infection and more adverse impacts of COVID19.
- Conduct advocacy with public transportation service providers, policymakers, and consultation with OPDs, to focus on strengthening the available mechanism /system that able to protect target group during COVID19 outbreaks.
- Publication of communication awareness-raising that adapted to the condition of PwD groups, in particular at public spaces, such as transportation, bus shelter, and other spots/areas in target cities.
Through the intervention, UNDP aims to target expected outputs, below:
- Products of inclusive public communication awareness-raising. It must consider certain types of character and needs of disability. UNDP with the selected partner from OPD will define the selection of the most vulnerable type of PwD during a pandemic, that can be assisted using the UNDP’s resources. The development of digital inclusive communication products will be considered in the intervention, whenever is possible and required.
- The number of service providers are influenced by UNDP and OPDs to conduct and create protection for PwD groups service users, during COVID19 outbreaks. UNDP and partner of OPD will focus on certain public services, such as transportation owned by the government and private sector.
- Numbers of OPDs are consulted in designing and advocacy for inclusive communication awareness-raising at target public services.
- Publication of inclusive public communication awareness-raising products at target public services that able to inform a wide range of audiences, in particular, PwDs.
The grant recipient (civil society or non-governmental organization, academia) with experience as follows:
- At least 10 years or more of work experience in conducting advocacy in the area of people with disabilities (PWDs) and other vulnerable groups issues in Indonesia. The proposal must include the structure of the Team Leader and members and their educational background and areas of expertise.
- Have experience in providing policy inputs to the government in the area of people with PWDs and other vulnerable groups issues in Indonesia.
- Should at least have strong networks with government, institution, and stakeholders in the area of PWDs and GBV prevention and referral mechanism in Indonesia.
- Have a strong network with PWDs community-based organization, members, etc. including religious-based institutions such as in the education sector, community development, women organization.
- Have familiarity with PWDs, Vulnerable Groups, policies in selected target areas.
The Selection Criteria are as follows:
- Method (30%): Proposed methodology, work plan, approach, timeline, completeness of deliverables.
- Identity (15%): Registration status, having a specific status if that is necessary for the country context, etc.
- Capacity (30%): Specialized knowledge and experience on similar engagement, standard operating procedure, financial report (audit report if available).
- Submission Requirements (25%): Ideas presented including any requirements with regards to utilization of resources, reporting, duration, and other formal criteria.
For more information, visit https://procurement-notices.undp.org/view_notice.cfm?notice_id=75645