Nominations are now open for Geospatial World 50 Rising Stars 2022 – an initiative to highlight the outstanding accomplishments of individuals under the age of 40, who are proactive and passionate about the value of geospatial technology to the economy and society.
The Geospatial World 50 Rising Stars will have global representations with acute focus on diversity, equality and inclusivity.
They’re now looking for nominees with strong trajectory in their own careers, ability to lead others to perform and ability to inspire. If that sounds like you, or someone you know, submit your nominations for the 2022 Geospatial World Rising Stars
In February 2021, Geospatial World unveiled its inaugural class of 50 Rising Stars, which highlighted and celebrated the achievements of up-and-coming young leaders in the global geospatial arena.
The inaugural list spotlighted individuals under 40 who are rising and rapidly rising in their respective professional domains as well as those already making a big impact in the geospatial industry.
Whats in it for Rising Stars?
- Global recognition through publication of profiles in print and digital booklet, website and social media posts
- Complimentary pass to attend Geospatial World Forum 2022, scheduled for 9-12 May in Amsterdam
- Opportunity to speak and take part in panel discussions at Geospatial World Forum 2022
- The Rising Stars have to be 39 years of age and below in January 2022.
- They’re looking for the ‘rising’ and ‘rapidly rising’ young individuals who are doing great things to support organizational, national, regional and global geospatial efforts.
- Already a star? No worries, their list does include established leaders who are under 40. Keep the nomination coming!
- Self-nomination is encouraged.
For more information, visit https://www.geospatialworld.net/rising-stars/2022/