The United Nations Development Program (UNDP) is inviting Civil Society Organizations (CSOs), Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) and Academic Institutions to support the Implementation of the project “Contribution to the implementation of the New Urban Agenda and post-pandemic recovery in Central America and the Dominican Republic”.
The UNDP in Honduras requests the presentation of proposals for the signing of an Agreement with a Responsible Partner (RP) to be signed with the UNDP which will contemplate the realization of a technical and economic proposal for:
- Contribute to strengthening the implementation of the New Urban Agenda (NAU) and the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), and improve the living conditions of vulnerable urban populations in Central America and the Dominican Republic, through the development of inputs for the regeneration of informal settlements. At the same time, it contributes to developing and/or generating capacities of non-profit organizations, local and/or from the Central American region on the subject of the Agreement to be signed.
- Develop and apply a methodological and technical proposal that results in the integration of a database and territorial mapping with the inventory of informal settlements in the different countries of the Central American Integration System (SICA) region.
- Plan, design and implement a participatory governance strategy with the communities of seven prioritized informal settlements in Honduras and Guatemala, through which the needs of the population are determined and community support networks are generated for the comprehensive improvement of the settlements.
- Prepare technical diagnoses on the current situation of the seven prioritized informal settlements in social, urban, environmental issues, etc., which provide substantive evidence for the development of comprehensive improvement proposals.
- Conceptualize and integrate seven technical documents with the proposal and cost-benefit analysis for the comprehensive improvement of prioritized neighborhoods through the Comprehensive Urban Operations model, which respond to the needs identified through the participatory governance strategy and diagnostics. technicians.
Under this framework, the United Nations Development Program (UNDP) in Honduras will provide substantive and operational support to UN-Habitat for the generation of different products within the framework of the project.
- Legal status: Certificate of registration / incorporation, through presentation of:
- Proof of registration in the country of origin (as a Civil Society Organization (CSO), Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) OR Academic Institution)
- Proof of operation registration in the countries where the work is required
- Proof of operational presence in Honduras or Guatemala, and experience of networking or strategic partnership with other organizations with a presence in at least 3 countries where the jobs are required, including Honduras or Guatemala.
- Profile and details from organization: Organization profile and organization structure What present:
- Vision, mission and objectives of the organization
- Management structure
- Members of the Governing Board and their Appointments duly certified by the Corporate Secretary, your document equivalent.
- Proof of association membership professionals, if applicable.
- Ability Financial: The financial statements (balance sheet and statement of results) and the report of the auditors of the last two years.
- Bank account exclusive: Is the organization willing and able to have a separate bank account for funds that will be provided by UNDP?
For more information, visit https://procurement-notices.undp.org/view_notice.cfm?notice_id=92662