Deadline: 1 July 2017
The Lifelong Learning Platform is seeking applications for its 2017 Lifelong Learning Awards with an aim to celebrate outstanding initiatives in favour of pushing Lifelong Learning policy forward, building inclusive societies and making lifelong learning a reality for all.
The focus of the 2017 LLLAwards edition is education in the digital era tackling different aspects on how this technological development is affecting and transforming educational practices
- Education in a Digital World and Democracy: Critical thinking, civic rights/education and active participation in a digital world
- Education in a Digital World and Social Inclusion: Access and inclusion in/through education in a digital world
- Education in a Digital World and Innovative Pedagogy: Innovative use of digital tools in learning/teaching or transformation of teaching and learning methods through technology
- Person or organisation or project
- The initiative takes place in the field of Education and Training;
- The initiative applies methods from formal, non-formal and/or informal education or takes place in a formal, non-formal and/or informal educational environment;
- The initiative targets any age group and may target several age groups;
- The initiative targets any areas of life and may combine several;
- The initiative is based on a cross-sectoralcooperation (involving civil society organisation, schools, trade unions, companies, universities…);
- The initiative should not be older than 4 years;
- The initiative must not have already been awarded by another European Prize;
- Applicants must be over 18;
- Applicants must be European citizens or active in one of the EU Member States.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must download the application forma vi given website.
Eligible Countries: Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom (UK), Vatican City (Holy See).
For more information, please visit 2017 LLLAwards.