Deadline: 18 August 2016
Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) Indian Health Service is currently inviting applications for its Urban Indian Education and Research Organization Cooperative Agreement Program with an aim to fund a national urban Indian organization to act as an education and research partner for Office of Urban Indian Health Programs and urban Indian organizations funded under the Indian Health Care Improvement Act.
- Estimated Total Program Funding is $800,000
- Award Ceiling is $800,000
- Award Floor is $500,000
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- National non-profit organization with demonstrated experience working with Indian Health Care Improvement Act (IHCIA) Title V-funded urban Indian health programs.
- The applicant must provide proof of non-profit status, e.g. 501(c)(3).
- Competition is open to a national urban Indian organization that has demonstrated experience working with IHCIA Title V-funded urban Indian health programs.
- Current Office of Urban Indian Health Programs (OUIHP) grantees are eligible to apply for this new and competing continuation funding under this announcement and must demonstrate that they have complied with previous terms and conditions of the OUIHP grant in order to receive funding under this announcement.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply by downloading the application package via given website.
For more information, please visit grants.gov.