Deadline: 16 August 2016
The Evens Foundation is seeking applications for its fifth Evens Prize for Media Education 2017. The prize aims at all European initiatives that creatively address these issues, together with the target group of young people.
This call for entries focuses on developing a critical attitude to the media. The Evens Prize will reward a project that helps young people, aged 12 to 18, to develop a critical attitude to the media.
- The prize money of €25,000 will be awarded by an external international jury of experts and the Evens Foundation.
- The winner(s) will be invited to the Award Ceremony during the next Media Meets Literacy conference in May 2017.
- The proposal is submitted by a registered organization, association or institution based and working in the European Union.
- Each organization can submit only one proposal.
- The organization operates in conformity with the values of the European Union.
- The project is Transposable to other contexts.
- The project will be evaluated. The Evens Foundation may share with interested organizations the final evaluation report and lessons learned.
How to Apply
Applicants must download the nomination form via given website.
Eligible Countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and the UK
For more information, please visit Evens Prize for Media Education.