Deadline: 14 October 2019
Applications are open for Ansvar’s Community Education Program that Supports sustainable programs for Australians under the age of 25, promoting ongoing education and skills making a significant difference to the lives of participants.
Ansvar’s Community Education Program provides a range of grants to organisations supporting Australian youth through programs that fall under two categories – Empowerment and Education, and Outreach and Support.
Since the grants were first awarded in 1994, Ansvar has contributed over $10 million to education and life skills programs reaching thousands of young people across Australia.
Ansvar Insurance was launched in Australia in 1961 by the Swedish company Ansvar Mutual. Originally providing insurance for total abstainers in the motor and home insurance market, Ansvar has evolved to the company they are today; offering a range of products to the Care, Community, Faith, Education and Property Owners sectors.
This Program will achieve these ambitions by conducting their business with these five guiding principles :
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Empowerment & Education: Programs within this category must provide opportunities to develop positive values that lead to healthy lifestyle choices and a positive contribution to their community.
- Outreach and Support: Outreach and Support Programs that support youths who are at risk or are already experiencing difficulties (such as drug and/or alcohol abuse) through rehabilitation and/or skills training.
Grants Up to $50,000 for Programs supporting Australian Youth.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
For a grant application to be considered it must meet all of the below listed criteria:
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
- Program must target Australian youth under the age of 25 and fit into 1 of the 2 above listed grant categories.
- Program must be intended to be sustainable beyond receiving a grant from Ansvar Insurance.
- Applicant must be a Not-for-Profit organisation with DGR status.
- Grant request must not exceed $50,000.
- Grant request must be for the purpose of funding a specific program.
What are the grant obligations?
All successful grant recipients must comply with the following obligations, by not doing so future funding requests may be affected.
(Ad) How to raise funds? Where can I find a list of donors for my area of work? How to write proposals? How can I submit a grant request to USAID, the European Commission or the Gates Foundation? How can I use Social Media to promote my work? We have developed powerful resources in the form of Ebook and Articles covering all this information and more. Learn more.
- Recipients must use the grant in accordance with the purpose and schedule agreed and not for any other purpose. Ansvar Insurance must be advised in writing of any proposed changes to how the grant will be spent.
- Progress Reports
- Recipients are required to submit progress reports during their program. Reports must detail any changes to the program or schedule which will have been agreed by Ansvar Insurance.
- Final Evaluation Report & Acquittal
- Recipients are required to complete and submit a final report and acquittal form within thirty days of the completion of their program. Any outstanding reports may affect future grant requests.
- Promotion & Acknowledgment
- Any marketing or promotional activities including published or display materials for the program must include Ansvar Insurance’s logo and/or acknowledgment of grant support. Ansvar Insurance reserves the right to promote and detail the grant recipient’s programs and grant details for its own marketing and reporting purposes.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online via given website.
Eligible Country : Australia
For more information, please visit https://www.ansvar.com.au/community-education-program/