Deadline: 1 October 2019
The International Visegrad Fund is seeking applications for its Visegrad Grants Program to support regional partnerships among NGOs and civil society organizations, public institutions and municipalities, private companies and nonprofit organizations as well as education and research centers that contribute to cooperation in the Visegrad region.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
To apply for Visegrad Grants, applicant’s project must address one of the objectives of the grant program from one of seven focus areas eligible for funding.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Culture and Common Identity
- Increased awareness of cultural diversity and cross-border intercultural dialogue
- Increased awareness of common heritage, including history and contemporary art
- Increased promotion of common identity and heritage inside and outside of the V4 region
- Larger volume of common cultural productions reaching out to new audiences
- Education and Capacity Building
- Improved hard /soft skills for a better access to labor market, lifelong learning and internship programs
- Strengthened cooperation among educational institutions
- Increase in the volume of common formal, informal and non-formal educational tools and teacher training opportunities
- Increased sharing of best practices in the dialog among decision-making bodies, municipalities, schools and families
- Innovation, R&D, Entrepreneurship
- Increase in B2B networks with an emphasis on development of SMEs and start-ups
- Improved ecosystem for business and social business development at the regional level
- Development of regional networks/clusters of SMEs, academia, and research institutions with a long-lasting impact
- Increased science popularization on the regional level with emphasis on youth
- Increased promotion of joint V4 R&D projects outside of the V4 region
- Democratic Values and the Media
- Increased participation of citizens in the democratic system
- Increased awareness of transparency as a norm in society, professionalization of transparency of justice, fight against corruption
- Providing a safer environment and capacity-building for whistle blowers, fact-checkers, investigative journalists and other watchdogs
- Increased volume of media coverage in V4 about regionally-relevant topics, increased access to information
- Improved media and information literacy for increased resilience towards biased reporting, disinformation and propaganda
- Public Policy and Institutional Partnership
- Increased awareness and active involvement of civil society in policy-making processes with emphasis on youth
- Increased capacity building of civil servants
- Creating new approaches to existing regional public challenges
- Creating common advocacy strategies addressing regional issues
- Regional Development, Environment and Tourism
- Increased number of town/municipality twinning initiatives
- Increased awareness, education and improve regional strategies on environmental protection, climate change and sustainable development
- Diversification of tourism by increasing the range and quality of regional products and services
- Social Development
- Promotion of tolerant and inclusive mindset in society, protection of minorities
- Deepened inter-generational understanding and dialogue
- Improved regional strategy and policy for demographic and other social and economic challenges
- Increased awareness and practice of a healthy and active lifestyle and reduction of substance abuse
- Projects must develop meaningful cooperation and active participation of organizations from at least 3 V4 countries
- Cross-border cooperation of at least 2 organizations from 2 neighboring V4 countries also qualify for support with projects taking place within a 40-km radius from the border
- Maximum duration of project implementation is 18 months
- Grants can cover up to 100% of project budget with 15% for overheads
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Consortium of organizations of which 3 or more are based in different Visegrad countries.
- All types of non-governmental, civil society organizations (CSOs); municipalities and local governments; schools, higher education institutions; research and scientific bodies and public institutions are eligible as lead partner (applicant) and partners in the consortia.
- Market actors, e.g.: private entrepreneurs, companies – especially innovation and startup-related actors – with a legal entity are also eligible, but only if their Visegrad project is of nonprofit character.
- Institutions of state administration (ministries, government agencies, embassies, state-funded cultural institutes, state-owned companies).
- Natural persons (individual citizens).
- Private entrepreneurs with/without a legal entity for funding their for profit activities.
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Interested applicants must submit their applications online via given website.
For more information, please visit https://www.visegradfund.org/apply/grants/visegrad-grants/?c=conditions
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.