Deadline: 1 October 2019
The International Visegrad Fund is accepting applications for its Strategic Grants Program to support project addressing annual strategic priorities of the Visegrad Group.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
- Sustainability of ideals from 1989: Projects focusing on V4 experiences with transformations to democracies and market economy; and on developments in V4 30 years after the fall of the Iron Curtain in Central Europe, including the development of V4 cooperation.
- 15+ Years of the V4 in the EU: Projects focusing on positive contributions of the V4 to the future of the EU.
- New impetus to the Eastern Partnership and EU enlargement (Western Balkans): Projects focusing on transferring the V4 experiences to the EaP and WB regions; particularly on V4 support to the enlargement policy and pro-enlargement sentiment in the EU and in the WB region.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Projects must develop meaningful cooperation and ensure active participation of organizations from all V4 countries
- Maximum duration of projects is 36 months, minimum is 12 months
- Grants cover up to 100% of project budget with 15% for overheads
- Consortium of organizations of which 3 or more are based in different Visegrad countries.
- All types of non-governmental, civil society organizations (CSOs); municipalities and local governments; schools, higher education institutions; research and scientific bodies and public institutions are eligible as lead partner (applicant) and partners in the consortia.
- Market actors, e.g.: private entrepreneurs, companies – especially innovation and startup-related actors – with a legal entity are also eligible, but only if their Visegrad project is of nonprofit character.
How to Apply
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Interested applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit https://www.visegradfund.org/apply/grants/strategic-grants/
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.