Deadline: 15 October 2016
The Munich Intellectual Property Law Center (MIPLC) is currently inviting applications for its DAAD Scholarship program for “Development-Related Postgraduate Courses.
The DAAD will pay the scholarship recipient(s) a monthly stipend of EUR 750.00.
- The scholarship recipient(s) will get a full tuition waiver from the MIPLC.
- The scholarship additionally includes certain payments towards health, accident and liability insurance coverage in Germany.
- In addition, the DAAD will generally pay an appropriate travel allowance, unless these costs are covered by the home country or by another funding source.
- Furthermore, the DAAD will also pay a study and research allowance.
- Last but not least, the scholarship covers a mandatory two-month German course before the start of the MIPLC LL.M. program.
- Applicants are eligible for the DAAD scholarship for “Development-Related Postgraduate Courses” if they fulfill the following formal requirements:
- Applicants must hold at least a four-year Bachelor’s degree (or a three-year Bachelor’s degree plus a further degree), completed with above-average results.
- Applicants received their latest degree no more than six years ago.
- Applicants must have at least two years of full-time professional experience gained in a public authority or a state or private company in a developing country (university staff and academics are generally not taken into account).
- To meet this requirement, it is sufficient if applicant have completed the two years by the time the program starts in October. In any case, the experience must have been gained after the completion of their first university degree.
- Applicant’s English test scores meet the MIPLC requirements.
How to Apply
Applicants can download the application form given on the website.
For more information, please visit DAAD Scholarship.