Deadline: 10 September 2017
Applications are open for Reimagine Education Conference & Awards that is a prestigious international competition rewarding innovative initiatives aimed at enhancing student learning outcomes & employability. The awards culminates in a global conference for those seeking to shape the future of education.
The overall winner will receive US$ 100,000 in total funding. This will take the form of $50,000 in cash and $50,000 in Amazon Web Services (AWS) credits. The latter prize is provided in association with our Gold Tech Sponsor, Amazon Web Services.
The Award Ceremony and Gala Dinner will take place on December 5th at the Reimagine Education Conference, to be held in Philadelphia.
- Overall Winner(s) Award: The world’s most innovative pedagogy to enhance student learning and/or employability.
- E-Learning: The most innovative online pedagogy resulting in enhanced student learning outcome.
- Hybrid Learning: The most innovative blended pedagogy resulting in enhanced student learning outcome
- Presence Learning: The most innovative classroom-based pedagogy resulting in enhanced student learning
- Teaching Delivery: The best approach resulting in outstanding student satisfaction and/or enhanced learning outcome
- Sustainability: This award will be given to the best pedagogy encouraging the leadership qualities of the students it reaches, while also encouraging them to exercise these leadership qualities in ethically constructive ways/towards ethically constructive pursuits.
- Nurturing Employability: The most innovative programs for nurturing the employability of students.
- Learning Assessment: The technological innovations are changing the way people learn and as a consequence, the way their achievements are evaluated and measured.
- K12: This award will be given to the best pedagogy aimed at a K12 audience.
- Ethical Leadership: This award will be given to the best pedagogy encouraging the leadership qualities of the students it reaches, while also encouraging them to exercise these leadership qualities in ethically constructive ways towards ethically constructive pursuits
- Cultivating Curiosity: This award will be given to the best pedagogy stimulating student’s curiosity.
- Student-Led Innovation: This award will be given to the best pedagogical approach driven predominantly by students, whether at a tertiary or K12 level.
- Overall Ed Tech Award: The most innovative and engaging ICT tool overall to inspire the next generation of learners. Awards will also be presented for each of the following categories:
- ICT Tools for Learning and Teaching: For the most innovative pedagogical approach to learning through an ICT tool.
- ICT Support and Services: For the ICT support or service tool which truly engages students and will inspire next generation of learners.
- VR / AR: For the project that best leverages augmented reality/virtual reality technology to transform learning outcomes.
- Educational App: For the APP which truly engages students and will inspire the next generation of learners.
- Digital Content: For third party content which has truly transformed the learning students around the world.
- MBA & Executive Education: This prize will be given to the project that most successfully improves learning outcomes, teaching delivery, and/or employability outcomes for those undertaking an MBA, or another form of Executive education.
- Regional Awards
- These awards will recognize the best entries from the following regions: Africa, Asia, Europe, Latin America, Canada & USA, Middle East, Oceania
- Discipline Awards
- These awards will recognize the best entries in the following areas: Arts & Humanities, Engineering & IT, Life Sciences, Social Sciences, Natural Sciences
Educational innovators from all over the world can select one of their 16 Award Categories and submit their projects for free on the given website.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit Reimagine Education Conference & Awards.