Global UGRAD participants come from 60+ countries and study for a semester at universities across the United States. After the program, participants are higher-achieving students, stronger leaders, and more actively engaged in their communities.
Since 2008, World Learning has facilitated the placement of more than 2,500 Global UGRAD students at colleges and universities across the United States. Students participate in one semester of non-degree study and leave the U.S. with the tools to become leaders in their professions and home communities. They also receive access to grants and professional development resources available only to alumni of U.S. Department of State exchange programs.
- Be at least 18 years old at the time of the program’s start.
- Be enrolled as a full time undergraduate student.
- Have completed at least one semester of college by January 2022.
- Have at least one semester remaining upon program end.
- Familiarity with the English language.
For more information, visit https://eg.usembassy.gov/education-culture/exchange-opportunities/