Deadline: 13 December 2019
ENEA in partnership with Total, SEForAll and Acumen has launched the Energy Access Booster 2020 Call for Projects to support not-for-profits, NGOs, technology developers and social entrepreneurs in developing their energy access initiatives in Africa or Asia.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The “Energy Access Booster” 2020 offers support to entrepreneurs in the field of energy access in Africa and Asia focusing on clean cooking and small-scale waste to energy projects.
Why do they do this? It’s simple. ENEA works with both big and small Energy Access actors all around the world. Some of the smaller actors potentially have exactly the type of local impact they’re looking for but don’t have the budget to pay for normal consulting fees. ENEA Access Call for Projects was created to identify the world’s best impact-driven energy access projects and to provide them with the support they need to be successful!
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
ENEA combines economic performance with social engagement in a hybrid model creating new values: advising public and private leaders worldwide about energy transition while doing volunteer work with social entrepreneurs and NGOs. This commitment to energy access is embodied in the “ENEA Access” program that comprises three pillars:
- Volunteering: Pro bono consulting for social entrepreneurs and NGOs selected through calls for projects.
- Development Axis: Specialised services for private companies, national and international public authorities, and funders of energy access across the world.
- Knowledge Sharing: Sharing information through the publication of research articles and feedback reports.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- The Energy Access Booster 2020 is open to entrepreneurs based in Sub-Saharan Africa or Asia.
- The selection committee will be open to all applications in the scope but will consider all applications from within that geographic scope, but will give preference to entrepreneurs operating outside East Africa, given the high number of East African entrepreneurs selected in Booster 2019.
- The 2020 program targets firms at the development stage focusing on one of the two following circular economy-driven topics:
- Clean cooking
- Small-scale waste-to-energy
- Selected entrepreneurs benefit from some or all of the following support, depending on their needs and the capabilities of each partner:
- A financial contribution of a maximum of $ 50,000 per selected entrepreneur
- A strategic advisory consulting mission
- Operational support
- Publicity for their company
- The selected entrepreneurs will receive support in areas that include identification of relevant and sustainable business models, customer acquisition and retention, pilot project development, production organization, building appropriate distribution models, national or international scale-up, and financing.
- The selection of the successful applicants is scheduled to take place by the end of January 2020, and the support will be provided for up to 14 months following their selection.
For more information, visit https://fundsf.org/2CWgVh0