Deadline: 4 March 2018
The Demo Environment programme, financed by The Swedish Agency for Development Cooperation (Sida) is seeking applications for its Planning Grants program to strengthen partnerships and explore new market opportunities for their technology or business model.
- Climate change adaption/mitigation
- Ecosystem services
- Renewable energy
- Water and sanitation
- Urban development
The maximum amount you can apply for as a Planning Grant is SEK 350,000.
- Applicants must fulfil the following eligibility requirements:
- The main applicant must be a company or organisation based outside one of the 14 countries, and its partner organisation (the potential customer) must be legally registered in the project country.
- The partners must have signed a Memorandum of Understanding or similar agreement before applying.
- As guiding principle companies or private organizations applying and their partners should have at least 3 employees and have been operating for about 3 years. They particularly encourage applications from small and medium-sized enterprises.
- Both partners must exhibit sound finances and a reasonable turnover.
- Note that no organisation, private or public, is eligible for funds if it is involved in any of the following:
- The manufacture of arms and/or their components
- The tobacco industry
- The alcohol industry
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply online via given website.
- Africa: Kenya, Mozambique, Tanzania, Zambia
- Asia: Bangladesh, Cambodia
- Latin America: Bolivia, Colombia, Guatemala
- Western Balkans: Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia
- Eastern Europe: Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine
For more information, please visit Planning Grants.