Deadline: 14 February 2018
Are you an organisation in one of the 14 countries mentioned below? Are you looking to import technology that would be new to your country? Would this technology have a beneficial impact on the environment, and help reduce poverty? If yes, then apply for the Demonstration Grants program.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The Demo Environment programme, financed by The Swedish Agency for Development Cooperation (Sida) is seeking applications for its Demonstration Grants program. Demonstration Projects are international technology and knowledge exchanges involving new and sustainable solutions which positively and measurably impact the environment and poverty reduction.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Climate change adaption/mitigation
- Ecosystem services
- Renewable energy
- Water and sanitation
- Urban development
The grant can range from SEK 500,000 to 1,800,000.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Applicants must fulfil the following eligibility requirements:
- The main applicant (the Buyer) must be a company or organisation based in one of the 14 available countries (mentioned below).
- The Buyer must have identified an international partner (the Seller) that is based outside the target market and that offers the technology the buyer wants to import.
- The Buyer and Seller must have signed a purchase agreement before the full application is submitted.
- Companies or private organisations applying must have at least 5 employees. They particularly encourage applications from small and medium-sized enterprises.
- Both partners must exhibit sound finances and a reasonable turnover. They must also both have been operating for about three years.
- Note that no organisation, private or public, is eligible for funds if it is involved in any of the following:
- The manufacture of arms and/or their components
- The tobacco industry
- The alcohol industry
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
In the first step, project ideas should be submitted online via given website.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
- Africa: Kenya, Mozambique, Tanzania, Zambia
- Asia: Bangladesh, Cambodia
- Latin America: Bolivia, Colombia, Guatemala
- Western Balkans: Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia
- Eastern Europe: Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine
For more information, please visit Demonstration Grants.