Applications are now open for the Subak Accelerator Programme, a non-equity core funded 3-month accelerator programme for climate not-for-profits.
What they offer
- Subak’s Accelerator programme currently supports startups in Europe and APAC through their two international nodes in UK and Australia.
- During the 3 month Accelerator, you’ll benefit from:
- Up to £10k / AUD 15k non-equity grant funding
- Expert mentoring
- 1-to-1s with Subak team
- Unique four pillar curriculum building core skills in business, tech, data and impact.
- Access to their network of senior leaders in tech, data, climate and policy
- Hot desk space in Subak’s London office
- Benefits package including credits and discounts for tech and data software
- Invitations to Subak events
- Lifelong membership to Subak’s community & exclusive Slack workspace
What they Cover?
- Data: Unlock the power of data. Discover how you can benefit and contribute to The Data Cooperative.
- Tech: Level up with Tech. Gain access to mentors, weekly office hours with Subak’s in-house tech team and benefits from their partners like AWS & Bright Data.
- Impact: Scale up your impact. Learn how to refine your Theory of Change, measure your impact and increase your influence.
- Business: Grow your startup. Wdll help you to develop your core business capabilities around fundraising, marketing, PR, people and operations.
- The Europe Accelerator will run from 15 May to 28 July 2023.
What they’re looking for
- A core focus on climate change mitigation
- They are looking for organisations with the ambition to create significant & measurable impact.
- A scalable approach
- They want to see the potential for your model or operations to scale across new geographies or sectors.
- A data-centred theory of change
- They are looking for organisations which generate data assets as part of core output of their work, and aim to use that data to influence change in public or commercial behaviour and/or policy.
- An ethos of collaboration
- They believe that organisations fighting climate change should work together to create a coherent base of data, tools, and practice that allow us all to fight more effectively.
- To be eligible for the Accelerator, you must:
- Be legally incorporated and headquartered in Europe or APAC
- Operate as a not-for-profit
- Have 2 or more staff members
- Be able to contribute to Subak’s Data Catalogue
- Have at least 3 month runway at the start of Accelerate.
- For Europe Cohort Applications close on 17 March.
- For Australian/New Zealand Applications close on 10 March.
For more information, visit Subak Accelerator Programme.