Tunza Eco-generation would like to announce a call for applications for the 27th Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors Program.
- Improvement of personal environmental leadership skills.
- Enhancement of promotions for one’s organization and (or) environmental awareness programs.
- Online mentoring provided by mentors to their Ambassador Reports.
- Promotional goods can be provided for environmental awareness campaigns to be planned and executed by the Ambassador:
- Ambassadors who successfully posted 4(Four) mandatory reports by the end of second month can request Ambassador Goods and Promotional Goods.
- Eco-generation doesn’t take responsibility of tax payment including tariff on the requested goods.
- There are countries which up to 2kg of promotional goods can be sent.
- Certificate that verifies successful completion of the Ambassador’s duties.
- Reference letters.
- The 3(Three) best ambassador reports will be published on the monthly Tunza Eco-generation Newsletter which is publicly released to Tunza Eco-generation members.
- Recognition of the The Most Inspirational Ambassador of the term’ shall be given to 1(One) Ambassador who demonstrates the most passionate and active environmental activities as well as participating in various events of Tunza Eco-generation. A certificate and souvenir will be given to the Most Inspirational Ambassador at the end of the term. The process and final decision on the selection shall be planned and confirmed by the Eco-generation team.
For more information, visit https://tunza.eco-generation.org/ambassadorInfoView.jsp