Climate Salad is pleased to launch a flagship Global Growth Program for high-potential climate tech founders ready to scale globally.
Climate Salad’s Global Growth Program (GGP) is a nine-month accelerator-style program for high-potential Australian climate tech ventures. The program focusses on providing access to capital, customers and mentorship for ventures to succeed on a global scale.
With the support of the Climate Salad team, experienced mentors and industry experts, you’ll have the resources and guidance you need to navigate new markets and drive growth. And as a bonus, you’ll benefit from being a part of Australia’s leading climate tech community.
The GGP is for Australian climate tech founders who have strong growth potential and are interested in launching to global markets in the next 12 months. Startups may tackle any sector of climate tech, including adaptation and mitigation. Hardware companies and founders of diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
GGP Focus Areas
- Customers are core to the success of your business. They prove that your solution addresses a real need, and are key to achieving sustainable, scalable and profitable growth. The GGP has a strong focus on business development and customer success.
- Global Ambitions
- Launching successfully in big global markets is key to having an outsized climate impact. The GGP will equip you with the knowledge and connections needed to realise your first few steps in your venture’s global growth journey. This will include having the opportunity to attend a number of curated international missions to big markets.
- Your team is your biggest asset. The best talent can help you grow faster, better and stronger. Attracting and retaining a diverse, agile team is essential to scaling your business.
- Building community is a powerful way to access valuable information, resources and opportunities, or just get moral support. A key focus of the GGP is to equip ventures with a strong and supportive network of peers and experts.
- They intend to make investment available for companies within the GGP cohort. Additionally, with over 30 years of combined cap raising knowledge within the Climate Salad team, we can support you by sharing effective investor relation strategies.
- We care about meaningful solutions to climate change as much as you do and we understand that building an impact business can be challenging. The GGP can support you in better understanding and communicating your impact.
- They understand that climate tech founders are doing three hard things: creating innovation, building a business and solving climate problems.
- The GGP is for Australian climate tech founders who have strong growth potential and are interested in launching to global markets in the next 12 months. Startups may tackle any sector of climate tech, including adaptation and mitigation.
- Hardware companies and founders of diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
For more information, visit Climate Salad.