Applications are now open for Schneider Go Green 2022 Competition. Schneider Electric, together with AVEVA, is looking for game changers around the world who dare to disrupt, put their skills to the test, and push the boundaries of digital transformation in Energy Management.
- Access to Energy: At Schneider Electric, they believe that access to energy is a basic human right. They deploy sustainable energy solutions and support local skills development.
- Access to modern sustainable energy is an essential pillar for economic development, and for improving the living standards and health of local populations.
- Homes of the Future: Home is more than four walls and a roof. At Schneider, they help make the customers’ homes more sustainable and save energy.
- Schneider is transforming smart homes to sustainable homes of the future. Wiser, the IoT-enabled family of products, goes beyond smart gadgets by integrating energy management with home automation, enabling our customers to design and create homes that are more sustainable, resilient, efficient and personalized.
- Supply Chain of the Future: What will the Supply Chain of the Future look like in the near future? It’s a question that has no simple answer as the Fourth Industrial Revolution continues at pace and new technologies transform the manufacturing landscape.
- Grids of the Future: Global electricity consumption is growing significantly and solar will likely become the number one energy resource. These foreseeable changes have electric utilities seeking answers to difficult questions.
- De[coding] the Future: AVEVA and Schneider Electric provide cutting edge solutions that help teams design, build and operate many of the worlds’ most innovative industrial operations across ten industry sectors, from power and infrastructure to food and beverage and chemicals. Increasingly, these industries are remotely operated, maintained and optimized by machines, with humans providing insight, support and decision-making, informed by artificial intelligence.
- Global winners will be awarded a €10,000 Prize to be split equally among winning team members.
- The winning team will also be gifted a 1 year subscription to the Coorpacademy platform
- Schneider Go Green 2022 is open to 2-4 member teams worldwide. To take part, you must:
- Be a Bachelor’s student or working on a Master’s degree
- Studying Business, Computer Sciences, Engineering, Math, Marketing and Innovation
- Be located in the same region (for the duration of the competition) as your fellow team member. Being in the same country is highly preferred
- In line with the Diversity & Inclusion philosophy, your team must be gender diverse
- Be proficient in English, as the submission and final pitch must be presented in English
For more information, visit https://gogreen.se.com/en/challenges/2022-north-america?lang=en