StartupX has announced the waste-tech startup competition – WASTE 20/20 in partnership with Enterprise Singapore and The Incubation Network, alongside the largest waste management corporations in Singapore! The first of its kind – they will be on the lookout for innovative solutions addressing challenges faced in the food and plastic waste streams!
Join to gain access to a global waste network, exclusive opportunity to pitch to waste management corporations to explore collaborations in Singapore and beyond, and funding support to take your product to the next level!
- Exclusive access to key stakeholders: Gain the exclusive opportunity to pitch to representatives from key government agencies and the largest waste management companies in Singapore!
- Up to S$50k in prizes: Top 3 teams will stand the chance to win up to S$50k in prizes, to provide further support for their developments!
- Profile yourself on a global stage: The top team will be accelerated to the finals of global startup competition – SLINGSHOT, and have a digital booth at the Singapore Week of Innovation and Technology (SWITCH) in December 2020!
- They’re inviting high potential waste-tech startups from across the globe that are ready to scale up and go global to join and address challenges in Singapore’s waste ecosystem.
- Have a ready minimum viable product: This should be a functional prototype that demonstrates the solution and potential of the solution to address identified challenges in the food and plastic waste streams.
- Have strong interest to set up base in Singapore: The startup should be prepared to incorporate an entity in Singapore, should it be awarded prize monies as one of the top 3 teams.
- Have obtained initial commercial traction: This can be in the form of revenue generated, partnerships, investments, and/or contracts obtained.
For more information, visit https://www.thestartupx.com/waste2020/