Applications are now open for the Biodiversity Partners Program (BiPP), it is an innovative acceleration and learning program on biodiversity using mixed learning methods, that is action oriented, transdisciplinary and local, and aims to develop a community of practitioners on a regional scale.
The Biodiversity Partners Program (BiPP) is an acceleration program & a training course. The training blends the most recent research about biodiversity regeneration and nature based solutions, as well as innovative practices about the relationships to the other than human beings.
The acceleration program brings advanced practical support to implement pro-nature projects. The entire program is a 4 month journey that brings together change makers from all horizons to strengthen their project and accelerate a community on pro nature projects.
The BiPP program has a two-fold approach:
- to use accelerator models to scale impactful projects and create a community of change makers.
- to use nature-based learning methods to deploy pro-nature projects in various sectors and a common culture on biodiversity and ecological transition.
The Biodiversity Partners Program (BiPP), financed by the French Development Agency (AFD), is completely free.
The program is for:
- You work in an organization (company, institution, etc.) whose core activity may NOT be biodiversity or conservation
- You develop or support (a) project(s) that will have an impact on biodiversity, is innovative, can be scaled or replicated
- The project(s) supported has/have a demonstrated positive impact on biodiversity in Southern Africa
- Your organization supports your initiative
- You have created an organization (company, NGO, etc.) with a legal structure and a minimum of 6 months of activity
- Your project has impacts on biodiversity, is innovative, can be scaled or replicated
- Your project is looking at economic viability to maintain impacts created You have an innovative pro-nature project
- In 2021, the Biodiversity Partners Program is aimed at Southern African projects holders and transition actors in the field of biodiversity regeneration in the region (Namibia, Angola, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Malawi, Zambia, Botswana). It gathers entrepreneurs and intrapreneurs from a wide diversity of sectors and doesn’t know boundaries as long as the ambition is high for nature !
For more information, visit https://www.biodiversitypartnersprogram.com/