Fellowship Program, a one-year, full-time paid opportunity. They support and train aspiring youths to lead students in the classrooms, change school’s paradigms, and create broader shifts for tomorrow.
Teach For Hong Kong’s program aims to bring systemic changes in the long run while directly impacting grassroots students through empowering the Fellows and partner schools in the short run.
TFHK envisions a future where all children in Hong Kong have equal opportunity to learn, grow and actualise their potential.
- HK$16,000 monthly stipend: Each Fellow receives $16,000 monthly stipend for 10 months of the placement
- Open to Any Profession: They value novel ideas coming from diverse backgrounds; you will receive 6-week educator’s training
- Career support & development: Attend regular teaching & career workshops; network with leaders from different sectors
- Hong Kong Citizen
- Aged 30 Or Under As Of 31 Dec 2021
- Hold A Bachelor’s Degree In Any Field
- Proficiency In Cantonese
- With Long Term Commitment To Working In Hong Kong
- With A Track Record Of Strong Leadership
For more information, visit https://tfhkfellowship.org/