Deadline: 1 August 2016
The Acumen India is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for its India Fellows Program 2017, a one-year leadership development program designed to build the next generation of social leaders with the audacity to transform society and create a better, more inclusive world.
The program equips 20 extraordinary individuals from across India with the knowledge, support system and practical wisdom to unlock their full potential and drive positive change in society. Over the course of a year, Fellows remain in their jobs while taking part in five week-long seminars, where they receive the tools, training and space to innovate new ideas, accelerate their impact, build a strong network of social leaders from across their region and around the world.
- Seminar 1: Foundations of Leadership
- The first seminar explores the meaning of a just society and the moral and historical foundation of social change through a series of curated readings of great thinkers such as Plato, Gandhi, Amartya Sen and Nelson Mandela.
- Seminar 2: Adaptive Leadership
- The second seminar delves into the nature of leadership and what it takes to mobilize people and resources in a constantly changing world.
- Seminar 3: Systems Thinking
- The third seminar explores the concept of Systems Thinking and provides Fellows with frameworks to better understand larger, systemic problems and design more effective interventions.
- Seminar 4: Capstone Project
- The Capstone Project provides fellows with the opportunity to apply their learning while working collaboratively on a live adaptive challenge proposed by members of Acumen’s global community.
The Fellows sought are:
- Innovators who either started an organization or enterprise, or who are driving change within an existing organization or company.
- Men and women of all ages and education levels who are able to participate in a program conducted in English.
- Indians who demonstrate a commitment and concrete connection to the region.
- Leaders with strong personal integrity, unrelenting perseverance and moral imagination.
- Committed individuals ready to undergo an intensive yearlong personal transformation and leadership journey.
How to Apply
The application consists of:
- Background information
- Short & long answer questions
All application documents must be submitted online via given website.
Eligible Country: India
For more Information, please visit Acumen India Fellows Program.