Deadline: 12 March 2017
The Civil society Facility South (CSFS) is seeking applications for its Dialogue Fellows Programme 2017 with an aim to promote youth role in policy making and dialogue in the Southern Mediterranean region. The specific focus is on peace and partnerships (advocating for CS space; employment and social business), and preventing violent extremism.
- The overall goal of the “Dialogue Fellows” is to promote young leaders and reinforce their capacities to develop civil society regional initiatives through empowering approaches.
- This programme aims to enhance skills of young members (or staff) of CSOs with a balance of: gender, fields of action, background, geographical coverage and nationality.
- The fellows will identify key priorities in policy making and dialogue for sustainable solutions on: preventing violent extremism, peace and partnerships, employment and social business.
Eligible CSOs from eligible countries can nominate ONE participant based on these requirements:
- applicant /participant per organization (CSO);
- Proposed applicant should be within the age limits of 24-36 years old;
- Proposed applicant has at least 3 years-experience being involved in sectorial projects, specifically in actions of advocacy and policy dialogue;
- Good Command/ Proficiency in English or/and French language proficiency in addition to Arabic will be required.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted via email at the address given on the website.
For more information, please download the pdf Dialogue Fellows Programme.