Deadline: 18 September 2018
The Obama Foundation is seeking applications for its Fellowship program to support outstanding civic innovators – leaders who are working with their communities to create transformational change, addressing some of the world’s most pressing problems.
The program selects 20 community-minded rising stars from around the world for a two-year, non-residential program, designed to amplify the impact of their work and inspire a wave of civic innovation.
The Obama Foundation is looking for:
- Civic Innovators: Fellows are working alongside their communities to solve important public problems in creative and meaningful ways.
- Discipline Diverse: As organizers, inventors, artists, entrepreneurs, and more, Fellows illustrate the power of drawing upon diverse talents and approaches to drive meaningful change.
- At a tipping point in their work: Fellows have already demonstrated direct and meaningful impact in their communities, gaining recognition among their peers for their contributions.
- Talented, but not connected: The Foundation is committed to expanding the circle of opportunity to include new and varied voices.
- Good Humans: Fellows demonstrate the values of the Obama Foundation and are eager to participate in the Fellowship community now and in the future.
- The Foundation is looking for a diverse group of Fellows from all over the world.
- Applicants must be 18 or older.
- The Foundation is looking for participants who are at a “tipping point” stage in their careers, rather than those who fit a particular age requirement.
- Fellows must be fluent in spoken and written English as all programming is conducted in English.
How to Apply
Applicants can submit their applications online via given website.
For more information, visit https://www.obama.org/fellowship/