Deadline: 23 April 2019
Applications are open for COSEF Fellowship program to provide placement for undergraduates and graduates in East Africa in COSEF’s portfolio companies to learn practical skills and hence become confident, reliable team players sought after by employers.
The program is addressing the problem of critical skills gap in East Africa by equipping youth with life and work readiness skills needed in the job market.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- The program is currently accepting applications from undergraduates or graduates who have pursued or are pursuing Diploma, Bachelors or Masters in Business Management, preferably Agribusiness Management, to work with their portfolio agro-processing company.
- Candidates should be based in Uganda, Kenya, Ethiopia, Tanzania or Rwanda.
- Candidates should be proficient in English, both written and spoken.
How to Apply
- Submit covering letter and resume at the address given on the website.
- The letter should answer the questions below:
- What skills and qualities will you bring to the company?
- What do you hope to gain from the company?
- For how long can you work with the company? (minimum 2 months)
- When are you available to start work?
For more information, please visit http://cosefuganda.org/events-page/apply-for-our-fellowship/
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.