Her Bold Move is excited to offer students the opportunity to gain hands-on experience in political action, community organizing, fundraising, and campaigning with the Future Leaders Fellowship.
The fellowship is a 10-week program that will run from September to mid-November. During this time, fellows will have the chance to learn from guest speakers, work on active campaigns to help elect female candidates across the country, hone their leadership skills, and even develop their own projects!
Her Bold Move is focused on creating a community of like-minded students that will be the leaders of tomorrow. The fellowship is focused on aiding students in developing key skills necessary for entering the world of politics as a woman. There will be opportunities for fellows to work on active campaigns for Her Bold Move candidates, gain experience in fundraising, research topics they’re passionate about, hone their leadership skills, and build a network of like-minded women.
Fellows can expect to:
- Attend weekly Zoom sessions on Thursdays from 6:00pm to 8:00pm ET.
- Engage with guest speakers during weekly Q&A sessions and peers during weekly discussions.
- Complete a creative fundraising project.
- Conduct a short research project on a topic of your choice.
- Learn how to phone bank and engage in voter outreach programs for Her Bold Move candidates.
- Her Bold Move is looking for applicants from anywhere in the U.S. who are current sophomores, juniors, seniors, or post-grad in college, and passionate about electing progressive women to the government.
For more information, visit Her Bold Move Future Leaders Fellowship.