Deadline: 30 August 2019
The Wellcome Trust is accepting applications for its International Master’s Fellowships that offers nationals of low- and middle-income countries the opportunity to receive training at Master’s degree level.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The support includes:
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- a stipend
- travel costs (eg outward and return airfares)
- approved tuition fees, according to the rate charged by the training organisation
Funding of up to £120,000.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Applicants can apply for an International Master’s Fellowship if:
- Applicants are a national of a low- or middle-income country
- Applicant’s proposed research focuses on a health priority in a low- or middle-income country
- Applicants have sponsorship from an eligible host organisation in a low- or middle-income country.
- Applicant’s must:
- hold a clinical or non-clinical undergraduate degree in a relevant subject
- be at an early stage in applicants career with limited research experience (but the applicant must have demonstrated interest in, or aptitude for, research).
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applicants can apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit https://wellcome.ac.uk/funding/schemes/international-masters-fellowships
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.