Deadline: 30 August 2019
The Wellcome Trust is accepting applications for its International Master’s Fellowships that offers nationals of low- and middle-income countries the opportunity to receive training at Master’s degree level.
The support includes:
- a stipend
- travel costs (eg outward and return airfares)
- approved tuition fees, according to the rate charged by the training organisation
Funding of up to £120,000.
- Applicants can apply for an International Master’s Fellowship if:
- Applicants are a national of a low- or middle-income country
- Applicant’s proposed research focuses on a health priority in a low- or middle-income country
- Applicants have sponsorship from an eligible host organisation in a low- or middle-income country.
- Applicant’s must:
- hold a clinical or non-clinical undergraduate degree in a relevant subject
- be at an early stage in applicants career with limited research experience (but the applicant must have demonstrated interest in, or aptitude for, research).
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit https://wellcome.ac.uk/funding/schemes/international-masters-fellowships