- Overcome Challenges with 1:1 Mentorship: The team supports entrepreneurs on everything from how to develop a business plan to how to perfect a pitch. Since no two projects or businesses are alike, each of the fellows receives individualized advice. They know female entrepreneurs often struggle to access support – filling that gap is central to the mission.
- Spark Growth with Seed Funding: Many female entrepreneurs lack access to financial resources. They provide their fellows with a portion of the initial financial support they require. This seed funding helps them to develop their business plan into a well-researched, income-generating project that will contribute sustainably to their community for years to come.
- Learn from Global Business Experts: From business consultants to PR experts and global organizations, the extensive network is full of professionals with valuable advice for new businesses in the water, sanitation, and hygiene field. They connect their entrepreneurs to the experts in the network so that they can benefit from world-class knowledge and support.
- you must be a female entrepreneur living in a low or middle-income country OR a female-led nonprofit with an annual budget under $50,000 USD.
- You must be able to communicate proficiently in English.
- You must be able to legally accept funds from the USA.
- You must have a transformative idea for an initiative that will improve the local water, sanitation and hygiene of your own community.
- your idea must have an income-generating aspect.
- If you have:
- An idea for an initiative that will improve the local water, sanitation and hygiene of your own community
- An income-generating aspect to your innovation (required)
- If you can:
- Develop a business plan and a budget timeline
- Submit an itemized budget detailing how you plan to allocate funds received
- Create a sustainability plan to ensure long-term success of your income-generating business
For more information, visit https://www.sundarafund.org/rise-by-sundara