The Truist Foundation Fellowship, powered by Watson Institute, is a 16-week program that equips entrepreneurs, small business owners, and nonprofit founders with technical training, directly applicable business skills, and financial literacy to increase their positive impact within the communities they support through job creation and economic development.
This Fellowship is for individuals impacting or serving emerging markets across rural and urban Georgia.
The Truist Foundation Fellowship provides award-winning training, committed mentorship, and a powerful community of peers to equip Fellows with the tools and knowledge they need to support their venture’s continued development and impact.
- Curriculum & Skill Development
- Building Community
- Mentorship & Networking
- Financial Literacy
Dates & Details
- This is a 16-week program with weekly programming from February 11th – May 30th.
- The program launches with a in-person 1-day immersive experience in Atlanta, Georgia. The immersive will take place on February 11th, 2023, 9am – 7pm ET.
- During the 14 weeks, the weekly time commitment is approximately 12-14 hours with a mix of in-person and virtual programming.
- Hosting a 3-day intensive program called Basecamp is a required outcome of this Fellowship. Fellows receive a $1,000 stipend to support the implementation of the Basecamp events.
- Participate in the Fellowships culminating event called Summit where Fellows pitch to local leaders, funders, and entrepreneurs.
- Hosting a 3-day intensive program called Basecamp is a required outcome of this Fellowship.
- Fellows can earn up to $6,000 in seed funding for their venture.
- Are entrepreneurs, small business owners, or nonprofit leaders with 1 to 5 years of traction leading organizations focused on economic development in underserved and underbanked communities.
- Are able to fully commit to the 16-week Fellowship and to hosting a 3-day Basecamp within their community.
- Have demonstrated impact and traction with their venture or business.
- Are supporting their communities through job creation, workforce development, and economic advancement.
- This Fellowship is for individuals impacting or serving emerging markets across rural and urban Georgia.
For more information, visit Watson Institute.
For more information, visit https://watson.is/truist-foundation-fellowship/