(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The H. Humphrey Fellowship is one of many educational/cultural exchange programs sponsored by the U.S. State Department’s Bureau of Education and Cultural Affairs. It is implemented by the U.S.-based International Institute of Education (IIE).
The program provides 10 months of professional enrichment and non-degree graduate-level study in the United States for accomplished mid-level professionals from designated countries.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The Public Affairs Office of the U.S. Embassy offers to qualified candidates Humphrey Fellowship opportunities in the following fields:
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Sustainable Development
- Agricultural and rural development
- Economic development/Finance and Banking
- Natural resources, Environmental and Climate Change Policy
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Democratic Institution Building
- Communications and Journalism
- Law and Human Rights
- International Religious Freedom
- Public Policy Analysis and Public Administration
- Trafficking in Persons Policy and Prevention
- Technology Policy and Management
- Human Resource Management
- Educational Administration, Planning and Policy
- Higher Education Administration
- Teaching of English as a Foreign Language
- Public Health
- Public Health Policy and Management
- HIV/AIDS Policy and Prevention
- Substance Abuse Education, Prevention, and Treatment (*Candidates must have either a research background in the field or demonstrated ability to learn the results on policy implications of current research. Candidates must complete the supplementary field-specific page of the Humphrey Fellowship application for this topic area).
- Contagious and Infectious Diseases
To be eligible for a Humphrey Fellowship, applicants must have:
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- A first-level university degree (licenciatura) to enable them to undertake graduate level study in the U.S. AND at least five years of full-time professional experience
- Demonstrated leadership qualities and a record of public service
- Demonstrated English language ability
- Limited prior experience in the U.S.
- Cabo Verdean citizenship or Permanent Resident
Candidates who meet the above criteria are encouraged to apply.
For more information, visit https://cv.usembassy.gov/education-culture/hubert-humphrey-fellowship-program/
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.