Deadline: 10 October 2016
The United States Agency for International Development Mission in South Sudan (USAID/South Sudan) is seeking concept papers from qualified applicants for USAID’s Livelihoods, Vulnerability, and Resilience Program (LVRP) Annual Program Statement (APS) seeks to disseminate the necessary information to enable prospective applicants to apply for funding to support USAID’s goal of improving livelihoods in conflict affected areas of South Sudan with stressed and crisis levels of food insecurity.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The goal of LVRP is to increase the resilience of chronically vulnerable households and communities, leading in the long term to a reduction in need for humanitarian assistance, as well as reduced poverty, household hunger, and acute malnutrition.
Under this program, USAID/South Sudan prioritizes the most conflict-affected states of South Sudan that are stable enough to begin early livelihood recovery interventions.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- To restore and diversify household level livelihoods
- To strengthen the resilience of community and inter-communal systems
- To improve water, sanitation, and hygiene (WASH) and nutrition conditions in order to strengthen household level livelihoods and community resilience.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- USAID/South Sudan intends to award estimated 1 – 3 cooperative agreements lasting 5 years each of at least $20M per award.
- USAID will not consider any individual Concept Paper below a minimum of $20M or above a maximum of $70M.
- USAID invites Concept Papers from all eligible and qualified entities including: U.S. and non-U.S., nonprofit or for-profit NGOs, or Public International Organizations or international organizations (PIO or IO), respectively.
- USAID strongly encourages submissions from new and varied partners.
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Interested applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit this link.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.