Deadline: 10 October 2016
The United States Agency for International Development Mission in South Sudan (USAID/South Sudan) is seeking concept papers from qualified applicants for USAID’s Livelihoods, Vulnerability, and Resilience Program (LVRP) Annual Program Statement (APS) seeks to disseminate the necessary information to enable prospective applicants to apply for funding to support USAID’s goal of improving livelihoods in conflict affected areas of South Sudan with stressed and crisis levels of food insecurity.
The goal of LVRP is to increase the resilience of chronically vulnerable households and communities, leading in the long term to a reduction in need for humanitarian assistance, as well as reduced poverty, household hunger, and acute malnutrition.
Under this program, USAID/South Sudan prioritizes the most conflict-affected states of South Sudan that are stable enough to begin early livelihood recovery interventions.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- To restore and diversify household level livelihoods
- To strengthen the resilience of community and inter-communal systems
- To improve water, sanitation, and hygiene (WASH) and nutrition conditions in order to strengthen household level livelihoods and community resilience.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- USAID/South Sudan intends to award estimated 1 – 3 cooperative agreements lasting 5 years each of at least $20M per award.
- USAID will not consider any individual Concept Paper below a minimum of $20M or above a maximum of $70M.
- USAID invites Concept Papers from all eligible and qualified entities including: U.S. and non-U.S., nonprofit or for-profit NGOs, or Public International Organizations or international organizations (PIO or IO), respectively.
- USAID strongly encourages submissions from new and varied partners.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Interested applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit this link.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.