Deadline: 5 December 2018
Applications are open for Maurice R. Greenberg World Fellows Program to provide World Fellows the opportunity to expand their vision, learn from each other, and grow personally and professionally.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
Key components of the Program are:
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- WEEKLY SEMINARS
- Good society. World Fellows present to each other their vision for making the world a better place, what they do professionally, and how they contribute to building the ‘good society.’
- Dine and discuss. World Fellows host distinguished guests for discussions on key topics, expanding their knowledge and challenging their views.
- PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT
- World Fellows receive individual and group coaching and skills development training. World Fellows can audit many of the 2,000+ courses offered at Yale, work on individual or collaborative projects, and conduct independent research.
- HOSTING EVENTS
- World Fellows give talks and participate on panels across Yale, sharing their knowledge and expertise with students and faculty.
- MENTORING STUDENTS
- World Fellows mentor students (both undergraduate and graduate) who apply to be their liaisons. The student liaisons assist World Fellows in putting on events and ensure that they are fully immersed in life at Yale.
The Program also includes trips to New York City and Washington, DC., and a retreat.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- A taxable stipend to cover the costs of living in New Haven
- A modest, furnished one- or two-bedroom apartment for the duration of the program
- Medical insurance
- Round-trip travel from home country
To be eligible, Applicants must:
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- be at least five, and typically not more than twenty, years into their careers, with demonstrated professional accomplishments at a regional, national, or international level, and a clear indication of future contributions and excellence. The average age of a Greenberg World Fellow is 39, though there is no minimum or maximum age limit.
- be fluent in English. An excellent command of the English language is essential.
- be a citizen of a country other than the United States. While dual citizens are eligible, preference is given to candidates whose work is focused outside the US.
- An established record of extraordinary achievement and integrity;
- Commitment to engagement in crucial issues and to making a difference at the local, national, or international level;
- Promise of a future career of leadership and notable impact;
- Special capacity for critical, creative, entrepreneurial, and strategic thinking;
- Likelihood to benefit from participation in the program and to contribute to the global perspective on Yale’s campus;
- Commitment to a rigorous program of activities, to full-time residence at Yale for the entire duration of the program, and to mentoring students and speaking frequently on campus.
How to Apply
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
Applicants can apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit Maurice R. Greenberg World Fellows Program.
(Ad) Lots of grant opportunities but no idea how to write a proposal to apply for them? We have a huge collection of sample proposals available only for Premium Members. You can view these proposals and even request for download. Get ideas from other successful grantees and write your proposal quickly. Learn more.