Deadline: 19 September 2018
Have an existing tech-based solution that reduces food loss from farm to market in Asia? Apply for inaugural Food Loss Challenge Asia, organised by Rabobank, the global leading food and agribusiness bank.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
- Agricultural Production and Farm Management: Increasing yields, reducing pests and diseases, enforcing best practices, etc.
- Quality Control: Real-time food quality monitoring, consistency of output, etc.
- Market Access: Connecting farmers to buyers, making middlemen more economical, etc.
- Logistics: Making storage, cooling, and transport more efficient, etc.
- Packaging and Preservation: Increasing the shelf life of food, maintaining food quality etc.
- Processing: Sorting more effectively, minimizing wastage, etc.
Prize and Benefits
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Pitch Day- Top 5 Finalist Prize US$1,000
- Finale- Jury’S Prize US$15,000
- Finale- Audience Favorite US$5,000
The Top 20 Startup Finalists Stand to Benefit From:
- Access to Expertise and Support
- Let them learn about what applicant’s startup ambitions are, so that they can link applicants up with resources, connections and food and agriculture experts, to help bring applicant’s startup to the next level.
- Partnership Opportunities
- Supercharge applicant’s startup’s exposure to the industry! At both Pitch Day and the Finale, industry leaders and investors will be keen to know how they may possibly work with applicants to solve food loss!
- Travel Grant
- To ensure that the best startups get the most out of the programme, attendees for the Pitch Day and the Finale will be supported with a fixed travel grant to join them for the events in Singapore.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Is Applicant’s Startup:
- Addressing food loss from farm to market?
- Ready with a product or solution?
- Applicable to the Asian context?
- Serious about scaling impact?
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Interested applicants can apply apply via given website.
For more information, please visit Food Loss Challenge Asia.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.