Deadline: 15 March 2019
The Rudolf Steiner Foundation (RSF) is inviting applicants for its Seed Fund to provide small grants to organizations that offer innovative solutions to challenges in the areas of social finance, food and agriculture, education and the arts, or ecological stewardship.
Grantees must demonstrate a capacity for effectiveness and impact in addressing their cause. The Fund is a modest-sized fund and supported annually by unrestricted gifts to RSF rather than from an endowment.
- To create financial relationships that are direct, transparent, personal and focused on long-term social, economic and ecological benefit.
- To achieve RSF mission by:
- Offering investors and donors dynamic ways to align their money with their values
- Connecting entrepreneurs with diverse forms of capital
- Empowering leaders and advancing innovations in the field of social finance
- Cultivating Gratitude
- Building Trust
- Encouraging Radical Collaboration
RSF Seed Fund provides small grants (between $500 and $3,500).
- Alignment with RSF’s mission and focus areas.
- Non-profit status: The RSF Seed Fund accepts proposals from organizations that are any of the following:
- 501(c)(3) tax-exempt per the IRS
- Fiscally sponsored with 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status per the IRS
- Schools or universities
- Non-governmental entities, Indian tribes or tribal non-profit organizations, and territorial, tribal, or unit of local government entities
- New initiatives, defined for the purposes of this Fund as:
- Organizations in the first two years of operation
- New projects or programs, less than one year old, from organizations with an operating history greater than two years
- The RSF Seed Fund will not award grants for:
- Multi-year operating needs
- Ongoing capital or capital projects and campaigns
- Projects expanding in geographic scope only
- Travel, or attending conferences and workshops
- International work
- Or to:
- Foreign organizations
- For-profit companies
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply online via given website.
Eligible Country: United States
For more information, please visit https://rsfsocialfinance.org/get-funding/seed-fund/