The Global Health Supply Chain Summit (GHSCS) Group, in partnership with Chemonics International, is proud to launch the 2023 Global Health Supply Chain Research Challenge to provide small seed research grants to the authors of the top research submission(s).
Key Supply Chain Themes
- Data Driven Supply Chains.
- Supply Chain Sustainability and Self-Reliance.
- Innovative Scalable Solutions.
- Supply Chain Risk Management and Resiliency.
- They encourage applicants to focus on proposals that do one or more of the following within low- and middle-income countries (LMICs):
- Study challenges or best practices of using data to drive decisions within health supply chains
- Evaluate the root causes of challenges or innovative approaches for reaching the last mile and designing people-centered health supply chains
- Analyze barriers and propose approaches increasing health supply chain sustainability and self-reliance
- Study the effectiveness and efficiency of existing health supply chains and pharmaceutical management programs
- Evaluate and provide recommendations for health supply chain risk management best practices that build resiliency
- The winning team(s) will be awarded up to $12,000.
- Individuals or organizations with education or experience in health supply chains and pharmaceutical management may submit research proposals on topics that fit within the themes. The principal investigator team must include at least one person from LMIC. Note: Chemonics’ corporate and billable staff are ineligible from participating in the research challenge.
For more information, visit Global Health Supply Chain Summit (GHSCS) Group.