Deadline: 11 March 2018
The International SOS Foundation is seeking applications for its 2018 Duty of Care Awards.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The 2018 Duty of Care Awards recognise and honour the best practices for mitigating travel, health and security risks to workers abroad.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Communications– This award recognises the effective communications campaigns or programs that mitigate travel, health or security risk to mobile workers.
- Resilient care– This award recognises developing organisational robustness to protect the health, security and safety of people working in challenging, extreme or remote environments.
- Innovation– This award recognises new or novel approaches to identifying, managing and mitigating risk, including utilising advancements in technology.
- Thought Leadership– This award recognises the best survey, research or analysis to better understand or mitigate risks linked to working abroad.
- Remote Healthcare– This category recognises healthcare initiatives that prevent or reduce accidents, illness and injuries and achieves good clinical outcomes in challenging or remote locations.
- Ambassador of Duty of Care– This category recognises an individual who has made significant impact in protecting people travelling and working abroad.
- Education– This category recognises effective programs that mitigate health, security and travel risks to students, faculty and others staff in the education sector.
- Aviation– This award recognises leading general and commercial aviation organisations that demonstrate best practice in protecting the health, security and safety of passengers and employees while travelling in the air or at their destination.
- Sustainability– This category recognises the role of Duty of Care and Travel Risk Management in an organisation’s Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability program.
- The awards are global, applicable to all companies, institutions and NGOs, in all sectors.
- They encourage those working in Human Resources, Occupational Health & Safety, Security, Risk Management, and Travel Management to apply.
- By applying for an award, organisations can:
- Demonstrate their commitment to meeting high standards of health, safety and security at work.
- Get the opportunity for external recognition for their success in protecting workers.
How to Apply
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Applicants can apply online via given website.
For more information, visit https://www.dutyofcareawards.org/
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.